High-quality industrial cables lay the foundation for durable, failure-free production
As an internationally acclaimed provider of high-quality industrial cables and related services, Studer Cables offers solutions for a wide range of applications and uses in many industry sectors, with key strengths in relation to extreme environmental conditions.
Our expertise in the Heavy Industry market segment includes:
- Media-resistant cables, even under extreme conditions – resistant to oils and fuels, for example, or corrosive substances and UV radiation
- Durable and resistant to mechanical stress
- Resistance to very high temperatures
- Maximum fire protection properties
- High flexibility (e.g. for drag chains)
- Halogen-free polymer sheathing
- Electron-beam cross-linking
- Project management for complex solutions
- Customer- and project-specific engineering
This lets us offer turnkey solutions for requirements in the following areas:
- Factory and machine automation
- Construction of plant, equipment and machinery
- Renewable energies
- Sensors and measurement technology
- (Electrical) heating and air-conditioning technology
- Material handling systems
- Chemicals industry
- Switchgear, switching devices and distributors
- Cable assembly
Safety and availability are now increasingly important factors for technical installations. Legislation is also being tightened in the areas of fire prevention and adequate protection against the consequences of fire. A key contribution to fire prevention in electrical installations is offered by using cross-linked insulation materials, which make cables highly flame retardant, even in the case of a short circuit. Our BETAflam® and BETAtherm® cables are designed specifically to meet these requirements.
We use state-of-the-art production equipment to ensure that we can offer our customers the highest possible levels of product safety and quality. Our cutting-edge labs work continuously on the development of new and innovative polymer compounds and cables. We focus here on improvements to insulating properties, higher temperature tolerances, longer lifetimes, easy handling and better safety features. Our test laboratories for flammability testing, HF technology and optical measurement technology safeguard our quality standards while promoting innovation. All of which has been demonstrated by the large number of approvals and certificates we have received from leading independent testing organisations worldwide.
Looking for more information?
About Studer Cables AG? About our products and services? Or are you at the beginning of a project or are you working on one and need professional support?
We’re here for you! Our team is on hand to provide you with advice and assistance – from planning and development to logistics and cable pull. We are your partner for all matters relating to energy distribution and beyond.
We look forward to hearing from you!